4.03.2009

return

*Whew* got off a plane at 4 this morning from New York.  Our flight was delayed many many times as we should have arrived around 11PM Thursday night.  Ah well such is life.

Anyways, the city was amazing and beautiful.  I didn't do as much reading as I anticipated in my SS post.  (I loved the feature of post dating your entries, I've been gone all week but have been able to "post" twice).

Lots of catching up to do:  with family, with books (I heart The Strand Bookstore in NY and grabbed a couple of newbies there; I also grabbed some goodies at Shakespeare & Co.), with my cats, with my blog roll (400?! wow!) and of course with sleep.

Hope everyone else had a great week.  

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! You'll have to tell us all about the books you got :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Can't wait to read about the trip. Shakespeare and Co. is on my "must-visit" list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nymeth - it's good to be back. I adored the city but missed the comforts of home.

    Jessi - Oh Shakespeare & Co was so quaint. They had an incredible selection that my conglomerate bookstores (B&N and Borders) don't carry and a cute little cat running around. Make sure that you check out The Strand too. It's huge!

    My goal is to make SS post all about NYC and books. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!