12.18.2011

TSS - Winter Hybernation

Holy smokes folks!  If you read yesterday's This and That post, you might understand my anguish.

Longest. Weeks. Evar!

Needless to say I have slept so much these past couple of days.  And read!  I've finished two books and I'm totally languishing in the opportunity to not only read whatever I want, but whenever I want. 

I have tons of back reviews that will get published over the next couple of weeks because I'm anal and would like all of the books I've read and reviewed in 2011 be published in 2011. 

I'm also in the middle of moving (most of) my reviews from this blog over to GoodReads.  I'm not leaving the blogging world but like knowing that I'm elsewhere.  Find me.  Friend me.  At times, I'm more active there than in the blogging world because the interaction and commenting flows more smoothly.

Also, don't forget to sign up for Ready When You Are, CB's TBR Double Dare.  I've sorta been having a hand at it already and reading from my overstocked shelves.  I ease temptation by adding everything I want to my wishlist and will present myself with a winning box of books at the end of the dare.

Aaaaand, I've still been participating in my own homage to Advent with Austen.  I haven't read a true Austen book (I'm saving one of the three I have left of hers for Christmas weekend).  But I have read this two and will post about them in the next couple of days.


And, a book that is not Austen related but was especially fun and worthy of my time:
Finally, I quickly finished New Girl by Paige Harbison (a retelling of Rebecca).






2 comments:

  1. I *tried* reading Confessions,but couldn't get through it. I posted a rather bad review I'm afraid, but it just pushed the wrong buttons...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually thought about deleting my Goodreads account. Mostly because when I google my name it's the first thing that pops up and that kind of bugs me (wish I had more foresight in using my real name on things--like twitter!!). Oops.

    I hope you have a lovely week and a happy Christmas. Enjoy the books!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!