3.04.2012

TSS - March Mystery Madness [and such]

You know I remember when I was a kid the days seemed to drag by.  Seriously.  And I remember the "old folks" always saying that when you get older the time will fly by.  Yeah, I didn't really believe them UNTIL NOW. 

It's March?  Are you kidding me?!

If you've visited much before you know what March means...

-Hunger Games The Movie (FINALLY)

- St. Patrick's Day (totally one of the best holidays determined by my pals AND it's on a Saturday!)

- Bloggiesta! (ole)

aaaaaaannnnd!

March Mystery Madness.



I'm especially stoked about this one because I have read hardly any mysteries in my life.  Especially classics, like Christie and Sayers and ummmm, Nancy Drew!  This month I plan to correct that.  I did a post a few weeks ago about what I was looking forward to reading.

So, I invited everyone and anyone interested to join me.  I haven't created any sort of stages because I know so little about the genre (maybe if I love it as many others then I'll do this again next year...we shall see).  Bottom line, I do have a post that you can access via my left side bar to link your reviews of mystery books in MarchAt the end of the month, I'll create a post devoted solely on all mystery reviews.

3 comments:

  1. Just found out about March Mystery Madness from Trish and JoAnn and since I started last year designating March as my month to read mysteries, I'm going to join you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that it's March, either! Wasn't Christmas yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!!!! As SOON as I get home I'm pulling that Sherlock Holmes tome off the shelf and putting on my bedside table so I don't forget. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!