I'm a little sleepy this morning so amongst all of the bloggy affairs I hope to take part in, I foresee a nap in my future as well.
I also just bombarded you guys with like four reviews this week because they were posts saved for the future and then BAM I didn't look at their dates and they poured on through the blogosphere. Total bummer because now I'm extremely low on my backlog of reviews to use for a rainy day. Guess it's a good time for Bloggiesta then,huh?
So here's my list. I'll update strictly on this page only.
- Back up blog. (When was the last time I did this? Errrr....)
Create a signature. (Yes, maybe? Is this hard?)
- Add reviews to Goodreads, LibraryThing, and Amazon. (Necessary? Probably not, but it's a simple cut and paste job. Mindless = Audio listens!)
Put order to my GReader(yeah, you know all of those blogs that you added to check out - CHECK THEM OUT - or get rid of them). Set up sub groups for Twitter.(This would have helped with the readalongs, wouldn't it?) Look at all of my "need to review" books, decide which ones you really want to review and then REVIEW THEM.
- Draft favorite Audio Book Narrators post.
- Draft The Year is Coming to an End post.
- Look at articles saved on Pinterest; draft posts of at least 2 that are STILL interesting.
- Leave comments on ten new blogs.
- Update alphabetical review listing.