1.22.2012

TSS - Looking for Lurve

Man I hit Happy Hour on Friday night in celebration of the half way point of the school year, which meant that yesterday was spent being slightly out of it and ruining my healthy-eating stint.  (What is it about the hard core fatty food cravings after an evening of drinks?)

Today I'm catching up on all of my loves - reading, DVR'd shows, and lesson plans.(1) I'm really looking forward to the reading.  For some reason or the other I had been super exhausted and sleeping ten-hour nights.

I have been craving some romance reads.  Which is where YOU GUYS come in.  Give me suggestions folks.  I want to read some stories about luuurve.  Just you know, minus the quivering loins.  NOT that there's anything wrong with a bit of s3xyness, but I don't want it to be over the top Harlequin style. 

Finally before I peace out and get some grocery shopping done (don't be jealous). I want to give another shout out about February's Roots Readalong.  Sign up here.  So far we have a solid group of five! 


1 comment:

  1. One of the most romantic books I've ever read was If Beale Street Could Talk by James Baldwin. It's also one you might be able to fit into a lesson plan someday.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!