Hey SSers et al. I totally had some great SS posts sketched out in my head, but then, time slipped away from me and BAM here we are on Sunday. I'm a lil bit too sleepy and lacking the much needed caffeinated beverage right now to write them out.
Whew! It has been a exhausting two weeks. I just got home (i.e. finally could sleep in my own bed) this week. As I mentioned in last SS, Mom had hip replacement so I've been at her place taking care of things during her initial recovery.
So, I'm sorta stalling for a post and have been wanting to do this for some time and viola, decided, let's combine. Huh? Does anyone other than me know what I just said?
OK. Here's the dealio. I want to know more about you. So, here's some nagging questions that I loved to have answered. I'll make them quick. I know that you've got better things to do. Like, er, read!
(1) Where are ya? (State, City, Country, Planet?)
(2) Do you tweet? (I haven't tweeted myself - damn does that sound anti-Ms. Manners!- but am thinking about it...Just what I need, another time suck.)
(3) Describe yourself in six words or less.
(4) What are you reading now?
(5) Biggest reading pet-peeve?
Oh, and in case you're interested...my answers are below:
(1) Jamlando, Florida
(2) Nope. But I'm thinking about it. Oh yeah, I said that up there. :)
(3) Booknerd who aspires to create booknerds. (Side note, if you play Words with Friends that's my id. EXCEPT it's b00knerd ("o" = "zero").
(4) Picturing the Rose: A Way of Looking at Fairy Tales by Marcia Lane
(5) When people tell me that they don't have time to read. Ana covered this topic a while back and did a superb job at it!