1. So I am super duper excited because some of the coolest chicks that I know will be coming over tomorrow so we can catch up on the latest three episodes of True Blood. Storing them away for a mini marathon day works out just fine. We drink, chat, drool, and eat. Very few things could be better for a Saturday.
2. Don'tcha love how the world now lives in divided triangles (Are you Team Peeta or Team Gale? Team Edward or Team Jacob? Team Bill or Team Eric?). I play along; it's kinda fun. Ya know in that juvenile giggle-shriek-squeal-charming kinda way. Team Peeta. Team. Edward. Team Eric. Easy enough.
3. Now the Team Edward and Team Jacob was really a no brainer for me. I can NOT get pass the werewolf issue. I dunno it just sorta wigs me out. I mean - WEREWOLVES - they're like, ANIMALS. I don't think I can get all dreamy and googling eye over a human that changes into an animal. I mean, sure, vampires aren't humans (heh, they're not even real people, but let's suspend our disbelief shall we?) but at least they LOOK like humans. And can sorta ACT like humans. Seriously. When was the last time you saw Bella having an existential conversation with Jacob in his changed form? Uh, neverah!
4. Oh and overall I'm pretty impressed with my girls at school, as in the female population in my classroom? They're still into reading the Twilight series. (I feel booktalks of the Twilight nature will continue to haunt my classroom for years to come). But they're kinda perceptive. When we talk in that good ole "Team Eddy or Team Jakey" talk most of the girls who swoon over Edward will still saying that he's a bit controlling and ALL of the girls who go mushy for Jacob claim they prefer him because Bella is allowed to be herself. Sure, sure, they're probably taking into consideration Jacob's six - twelve pack, but *still* I think that they might have a chance surviving the woes of dating.
5. Where are the super hot female vampires? Pam? Uh know. And actually I was discussing this with one of the beforementioned cool chicks that are coming over tomorrow (yay!) that Pam was sooooo much cooler in the novels than the show. In the novels she came across as H.O.T. and spunky. In the show, I'm just not feeling it.