- Today is the ten year anniversary of 9/11. My students ranged from 2 - 5 years old. It's strange that they don't have a concrete memory.
- I was working at a country club. My roommate and I e-mailed back & forth with updates. If we were texters back then, we'd probably been texted.
- For awhile, I held on to a copy of that e-mail exchange.Since then, though, it's been lost along with many e-mail accounts.
- I was lucky enough to not know anyone personally involved.
- I was also lucky enough to not know anyone who knew anyone personally involved.
- I remember being especially touched by the Jon Stewart show. His genuine emotion upon returning to the studios was powerful.
- Watching the visuals over and over again that day almost made it seem unreal. Surreal?
- Since then, I have known many people to serve in the military.
- I think they are all brave.
- And regardless of your politics, I'd like to think that we all support our troops.
TSS - Some Thoughts