You guys! I only have two Friday's left in this month...so it was a bit difficult narrowing down my final two posts on spooky Halloweenrific flicks.
So, let me talk about a FAVE. I mean a FOR REALZ FAVE.
(You'll notice I slightly cheated here and posted all six, but I'm only really going to gab about the first one. And truly the only other one that I really REALLY liked was #3).
Moving onward...the top 5 reasons why I <3 Nightmare on Elm Street:
5. Burnt face, raspy voice and -
4. Uh, hello? Knives for fingers?
3. He comes after you in your dreams. YOUR DREAMS!!!
2. Creepy little girl jump roping and singing creepy lil' song*
1. Holla! Johnny Depp looking delish!
* Creepy song goes like: 1, 2, Freddy's coming for you // 3, 4 better lock your door // 5, 6 grab your crucifix // 7, 8 stay up late // 9, 10 never sleep again