I've also managed to inadvertently taken a hiatus here on this ole blog but I hold no shame in that, folks! Life happens. We know it. Here's what sorta Life I've been leading this past week:
- Due to our new teacher review system, I did my "dog and pony show" on Tuesday. The kids were great. I anticipate writing a Saturday School post on this sometime...
- Our field trip to Legoland is coming up this month so we've been planning that like crazy.
- One of my college friends got married on Saturday. D & I drove down to St. Augustine [SUCH a beautiful city] to the nuptials.
- I finished my first mystery for March Mystery Madness and more importantly my first Agatha Christie mystery, Murder on the Orient Express.
- Finally saw Woman in Black with a work pal. I totally dug the Victorian picturesque scenes and reactions [also if you have seen it, hell ya, I want that house]. I sorta felt the ending was a downer. Wonder if the book is similar.
- I put together my list for The Classics Book Club.
- I finished another audio book, The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairly Land in a Ship of Her Own Making and loved it enough to wish I owned a copy so I could hug it.
- Signed up for a 5k in April. It's my second. I'm totally just planning on walking it. ;-)
- Also, I really wanna learn sign language.
Finally, don't forget about March Mystery Madness! Leave links to your reviews on this post so at the end of March I can make a compilation.