TTT - Bookish Confessions
Totally lovin' this Top Ten Tuesday and hopin' all of you guys share your dark bookish secrets too!
So here it goes. My Ten Bookish Confessions in no particular order.
10. I write in books. I try to just use post its but there is something cathartic about writing my own thoughts - or even OMG - in a book that makes me feel like I'm back in college again.
9. I openly admit that my favorite day in the work week is Friday because I do DEAR (Drop Everything And Read) with my students and it allows me to get in a couple of fun YA reading time.
8. I will continue to purchase books that I will never read. I have all intentions of reading them, of course. But I just can't get to them all like I want to. STILL there's a chance. So I'll continue to go a-buyin'.
7. I'm most thankful that Di loves to drive. It gives me ample time to read while we go on longer trips.
6. I used to think that I would never be an audio book lover but now I am. Hook, line, and sinker.
5. Every time I say, Oh no I will never read a book like that, I end up doing so and kinda liking it.
4. I must have books around me at all times. They are by my bed, by the couch, in all rooms, in my bag, of course in my classroom. One time I got trapped in the garage and I was SO upset that I didn't have a book there. (Yes. I now have books hidden even in the garage).
3. I dream of houses built to hold nothing but books.
2. If I'm in another city, I have to stop in their bookstores. Even the big chains. Who knows, there might be something different there. You never know.
1. I love the idea of non fiction books and have SO many of them. But I never actually read them. (This seems like it should be a blog post).