10.01.2010

Friday Five - OUT

1. Dude. Has it really been two weeks since my last post? 'Tis crazy, yo. I'm hoping my lack of posting will change once I find balance. I have been keeping up with reading my GReader, however. And I've tried to comment here and there.
2. No posts, means no reviews. But, I'm not stressin'. I'll get around to the back log SOMETIME.
3. Fridays make me excited, though. My classes all participate in DEAR (drop everything and read). It's a lovely day to be a teacher.
4. And, I'm starting a school book club this year. Super duper uber excited about that. Even though I'm not quite sure the ins and outs of book club etiquette. I figure I'll wing it.
5. Finally, oh my! Is that a slight breeze I feel in the stuffy Florida weather. Yippee. My favorite months are quickly approaching. Where all things become pumpkinated - pumpkin pie, pumpkin froyo, pumpkin bagels, pumpkin cream cheese, pumpkin coffee, pumpkin pancakes. *Le sigh* I can eat pumpkin year round.

1 comment:

  1. Two weeks? Really? that makes me feel really guilty as I still have your Love is (not) in the air post to read and comment on in my GReader.

    School book club, huh? Like for teachers or students. I'm currently shopping around for a new group. Mine is bleh. :)

    Love pumpkin. I've been living at Starbucks drinking their Pumpkin Spice Lattes lately.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!